In 2010, ATO Architects participated in and won a design competition for the church\’s mixed use facility on a property measuring 3000sqm. The firm was subsequently commissioned as Project Architect in December 2010.
The winning entry was based on a concept inspired by the name of the Church – New Dawn. The form of the main auditorium was conceived as the petals of a budding flower.
The design brief required the facility to have a 1500 capacity Auditorium, which would also incorporate a multipurpose hall, meeting rooms and church offices, a residential block for 3 ministers and a commercial block of luxury apartments.